These Terms govern your use of DiscoveryLab's website, which is located at https://www.discoverylab.ca/ and your use of any DiscoveryLab services.
By accessing the DiscoveryLab website and services you agree to abide by these Terms and to comply with all of the applicable laws and regulations.
You are prohibited from using or accessing the DiscoveryLab website or services if you do not agree with these Terms of Service.
DiscoveryLab reserves the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion, and any such changes will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms were last updated on 9 December 2022.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- copy, modify, or prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on the DiscoveryLab website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on the DiscoveryLab website;
- transfer the DiscoveryLab materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- use this DiscoveryLab website or services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or service ;
- use the DiscoveryLab website or services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use the DiscoveryLab website or DiscoveryLab services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the DiscoveryLab website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use the DiscoveryLab website or services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property contained in this website are owned by or licensed to DiscoveryLab and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download a single copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms. This license may be terminated by DiscoveryLab at any time.
The DiscoveryLab website and materials are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, DiscoveryLab makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall DiscoveryLab or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if DiscoveryLab or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on the DiscoveryLab website are DiscoveryLab does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
DiscoveryLab has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by DiscoveryLab of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we advise that you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites and their contents.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms immediately for any breach of these Terms.
Any term of these Terms which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms is not affected.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada.